Vishnu Nityam: The Eternal Here
Om Namo Narayanaya & Mangalam Vishnu mantra
About the mantras
Vishnu is one of the three aspects of the Hindu holy trinity, besides Brahma and Shiva. Brahma represents the creating aspect, the holy ‘I’, Vishnu represents the sustaining and nourishing aspect, the holy ‘Here’ and Shiva represents both the destructive and regenerating aspect, the sacred ‘Now’. The Hindu holy trinity, which is called Trimurti (the three liberating aspects) is the only real truth, namely: I, Here, Now.
Vishnu, which stand for the all-pervasive energy part of all that is, from the past, present and future, is the energy that supports, maintains and permeates the whole universe. It is the vital energy that permeates everything and is free of individuality for it to be truly present in everything. It permeates everything on earth, everything of the cosmos and everything invisible.
The Om Namo Narayanaya mantra voices the essence of Vishnu energy, Narayanaya, and helps you to be open to its essence more fully and to let it bring you peace, and contribute to world peace through self-peace. Do you let Narayanaya reach you, influence you and ease you? Vishnu’s essence is everywhere, which makes it so peaceful. What is everywhere knows no conflict, which signifies the most intimate closeness and oneness.
The Mangalam Vishnu mantra honors the Vishnu energy from a deep meditative experience, to come into contact with its essence in you. In the mantra it becomes more clear how powerful life is, continuously ongoing, pervasive, nurturing, endless and limitless. The mantra Mangalam Bhagavan Vishnum, Mangalam Garudadhwajah, Mangalam Pundareekaksham, Mangalayatano Harih means: “I wish love and goodness to the energy that permeates everything, the energy of presence in everything, and that longs for the flowering of essence in everything. I wish love and goodness to this energy that we on earth call Life.”
Om Namo Narayanaya mantra
Offers a supporting healing of your self-respect
- The value of this mantra:
- Helps you to love yourself.
- Makes you aware of yourself
- Brings you into contact with where you come from.
- Helps you to take yourself seriously.
- Frees the energy of your heart and nipples.
- Jubilates your heart, making your heart sing.
- Relaxes your shoulders and abdomen.
- Makes you sensitive to the beauty of life and yourself.
- Lets love flow in you and through you, from which a peace can emerge to all that lives.
Mangalam Vishnu mantra
Offers a supporting healing of your joy of life
- The value of this mantra:
- Makes you grateful for your existence Put you to embrace life and so make peace with all people
- Helps you to be.
- Affirms your base chakra.
- Fosters the flow of energy in and around the spine.
- Frees your neck area and thus feelings of inferiority.
- Gives space to your breath.
- Relax your ears and temples.
- Helps you to be in love with yourself.
- Open your chest area.
- Fosters the circulation to your legs and feet.
- Affirms your willingness and ability to deepen relationships.
- Encourages to embrace life and make peace with all that lives.
Trimurti Mantras set
Vishnu Nityam, Shiva Nityam and Brahma Nityam part 1 & 2.
Price: 40 euro