Brahma Nityam part 2: The Eternal Being
Tattvamasi & Guru Brahma mantra
About the mantras
Brahma is one of the three aspects of the Hindu holy trinity, besides Vishnu and Shiva. Brahma represents the creating aspect, the holy ‘I’, Vishnu represents the sustaining and nourishing aspect, the holy ‘Here’ and Shiva represents both the destructive and regenerating aspect, the sacred ‘Now’. The Hindu holy trinity, which is called Trimurti (the three liberating aspects) is the only real truth, namely: I, Here, Now.
Brahma is the energy of creation, the energy of being, which permeates all life. Its that which lets you experience your aliveness and are part of creation. It is the energy that makes life possible, that makes it possible to experience -being here- and that provides the canvas to what -is- to expand, grow, create and evolve in whatever which way it desires. This evolves into a continuous flux of creative, manifestating energy, which we call life.
The Tattvamasi mantra expresses that when you open yourself deeply for what you are, you will experience the absolute. You will experience that you are the absolute and that this absolute is your true Self. In short: “At heart I am Essence, you are Essence and this Essence is our true Self, our Soul.”
The Guru Brahma mantra expresses that Brahma, the inspirational and creative power that permeates life, is the true teacher. Freely translated, the mantra means: “Oh manifesting force that permeates all of creation, Bearer of both continuous change and sustenance of all that lives, devoted and dedicated to you, I let you guide me as my true teacher, because you are eternal Being.” The Brahma mantras offer a relaxing healing.
Offers a relaxing healing of your being
- The value of this mantra:
- Blesses you.
- Enlightens you, offers presence.
- Invites you to open yourself for the greater whole.
- Helps you to not reject yourself.
- Engenders affection for yourself and for life.
- Helps you to not blame yourself.
- Purifies your feelings.
- Advances your longing for harmony.
Guru Brahma mantra
Offers a relaxing healing of spiritual openness
- The value of this mantra:
- Helps you to be grateful for the inspiration and light from eternal being.
- Brings you back into relationship with life as a whole
- Engenders your longing to be together with essence.
- Gives you confidence and trust.
- Helps you to connect with the essence within you and around you.
- Opens you up to your relationship with your spiritual teacher or your spiritual source of inspiration.
- Brings the stomach chakra (3rd) in connection with the identity chakra (2nd).
- Opens your crown chakra (7th).
- Lets you experience the love of life and your spiritual teacher.
Trimurti Mantras set
Vishnu Nityam, Shiva Nityam and Brahma Nityam part 1 & 2.
Price: 40 euro